Sunday, January 11, 2009

Classic Elegance




The Wedding Co. show took place at the Carlu this past weekend and I was delighted to collaborate with Patricia Cakes and to have one of her beautiful cakes to display a new Chapeau de Gateau cake topper. I love the tonal patterns and textures mixed with a huge taffeta ribbon flower lined with delicate ruffle. An afterthought was to have a detachable flower to be worn as a brooch, -talk about multifunctional! The weekend was a success in meeting many fellow vendors and excited brides and grooms to be.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hi Alison,

I just wanted to let you know that I think your work is stunningly beautiful and that I just published a post that features this particular cake topper. Keep up the good work!

http://shans-shananigans.blogspot.com/2009/02/top-this.html