Thursday, October 16, 2008

J'adore Laduree!






Chapeau de Gateau went on a inspiration trip this week! Well truthfully it was one action packed day in Paris. And merci to mon Cheri, I was able to tag along on one of his trips!! It was a stunningly beautiful warm fall day, perfect walking weather, and I visited some of my favorite haunts, the most special being the patisserie Laduree. I visited their location on Rue Royal which is the original tea shop and purchased their famous Macaroons. I'd have to say the salted caramel is now my new favorite. The elegant store is full of character and exquisite pastries. Pastries called Religieuses are pictures above. I love their colour palette and ultimately their chic pretty delicious creations. Look for some Laduree inspired Chapeau de Gateau cake toppers.

No comments: